Students perform experiments in a chemistry lab at the Greater Hartford campus on Sept. 29, 2015. (Peter Morenus/UConn Photo)
- Cumulative GPA in major must be 2.0 or higher.
- PNB 2264 and PNB 2265 (and PNB 92501, non-equivalent transfer credit) do not count toward the 24 credit group in the BIOL or PNB majors.
- With approval of advisor, students can use PNB 2264 and PNB 2265 (and PNB 92501, non-equivalent transfer credit) as related courses for the BIOL major.
- Students may earn no more than 12 credits of 1000-level coursework in biology (BIOL 1102, 1107, 1108, 1110, 91500).
- No more than 8 transfer credits can count toward the 24 credits in the Biological Sciences major.