Graduating with a Minor:
Submit your minor plan of study online using the following 3 steps:
1. Please declare your minor online to ensure that it appears on your transcript. Student Admin will not include the minor with your major plan of study submission until you declare the minor.
2.Apply to graduate on Student Admin.
3.Submit your final plan of study in Student Admin. Go to your Academic Requirements report, and click the now visible “Submit Final Plan of Study” button.
Please note: Nursing and Pharmacy majors are required to submit a paper minor plan of study. Forms are available in the Biology Advising Center, BPB 101.
Minors are available in the following areas:
- Biological Sciences
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- Molecular and Cell Biology
- Physiology and Neurobiology
Requirements and Restrictions:
- Students whose major is EEB, MCB, or PNB cannot earn a minor in Biological Sciences.
- Students can’t earn a minor in Biological Sciences in addition to minors in Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, Molecular and Cell Biology, or Physiology and Neurobiology.
- For other restrictions & common questions about minors, see our Minors FAQs.
- Completion of a minor requires that a student earn a C or better in each of the required courses for that minor.
- Substitutions are not allowed for required courses in a minor.
- View the Minor Plans of Study for additional requirements for each minor. Forms are also available in the Biology Advising Center (BPB 101). If you have a quick question about minors, visit our office during walk-in hours.