Registration Begins March 25, 2019
Find information, including session dates and fees, go here.
You can also search summer course offerings for all the UConn campuses through Dynamic Class Search (search for BIOL, EEB. MCB, and PNB courses).
Please use the Course Search for dates and times. Note: For the most up-to-date course selection, please use the Dynamic Class Search. Courses offered at the regional campuses are limited.
Biology Courses typically offered in the summer at the Storrs Campus:
- BIOL 1107, Principles of Biology I
- BIOL 3520W, Ethical Perspectives in Biological Research/Technology (hybrid)
- MCB 2000, Introduction to Biochemistry
- MCB 2210, Cell Biology
- MCB 2400, Human Genetics (hybrid)
- MCB 2410, Genetics
- MCB 2610, Fundamentals of Microbiology
- MCB 3841W, Research Literature in Molecular and Cell Biology (online)
- PNB 2250, Animal Physiology (online)
- PNB 2274, Enhanced Human Physiology & Anatomy I
- PNB 2275, Enhanced Human Physiology & Anatomy II